You have a great idea for a new product or service, but to get a loan or a grant, to attract investors and partners, you need to describe the idea in a business plan.
A business plan is a concise, accurate, accessible and intelligible description of a proposed business, an essential tool when considering a large number of different situations, which allows you to choose the most desired result and determine the means to its realization.
A business plan is a document that allows you to manage a business, so it can be presented as an integral element of strategic planning and as a guide for execution and control. It is important to consider a business plan as the planning process itself and an internal management tool.
Our company holds a leading position in the business planning services market.
We offer a full range of business planning services:
- Elaboration of a business plan for the development of new fields of activity, creation of new types of business, Start-Up, obtaining a loan, subsidies, loans, microloans, attracting investors
- Business planning
- Verbal consultation on the development of a business plan, business development
- Analysis of the industry and of the market’s state,
- Analysis and review of competitors, of the environment
- Identifying the target audience of the organization
- Feasibility study
- Presentation of business plans
- A business plan is a financial tool in competition for investments.
In general, business planning involves solving the strategic and tactical tasks that a company faces.
Formal planning, of course, requires effort, but offers considerable benefits:
- makes leaders think prospectively;
- provides a basis for effective management decisions;
- increases the ability to provide the company with the necessary information;
- contributes to reducing the risks of entrepreneurial activity;
- leads to a clear coordination of the actions of all business participants;
- allows you to anticipate the expected changes, to prepare for a sudden change in the market environment.