During their activity, all legal entities can change the principles of working with contractors, customers, as well as competing companies. In addition, legal entities may start to carry out legal activities in a different way. „CONTAUDIT-SERVICE” LLC will help you to understand all the complexities of this process and to carry out the reorganization of the company without problems.
- What is enterprise reorganization?
- Types of reorganization;
- When can reorganization be achieved?
- How is this procedure going?
- The main features of the procedure;
- Responsible entities;
- How can I appeal against a reorganization decision?
- What is a reorganization of a legal entity?
Its meaning is that the activity of an enterprise ends, after which the activity of another legal person begins.
But the subject will not necessarily be liquidated, don’t confuse reorganization with liquidation. After liquidation, the rights are not transferred to the new owner.
In other words, this flow from one form to another, this process is necessary because it is able to save a legal entity from complete liquidation. In addition, reorganization helps to develop other forms of activity; with its help you can easily solve the problem of market survival.
The signs of the reorganization of the enterprise can be traced in the characteristics of this process. Different reorganization methods are selected depending on both the subject and the court decision. In the first case, the process occurs voluntarily, in the second – most often by force.
The reorganization of legal entities is done in various ways:
- Upon the fusion of the legal persons, the rights and obligations of each of them shall be transferred to the new legal person in accordance with the act of transfer;
- Upon accession, the rights and obligations of the affiliated legal person are transferred in accordance with the deed of transfer;
- Upon division, the rights and obligations are transferred to the newly formed legal entities, in accordance with the separation balance sheet;
- Allocation: the rights and obligations of the reorganized legal entity are transferred to each legal entity in accordance with the separation balance sheet;
- When a legal person of one type is transformed into a legal person of another type, the rights and obligations of the reorganized legal person are transferred to the new legal person in accordance with the act of transfer.
The reorganization of the enterprise has several successive stages.